This has been such a fun first week of January; however, Ella and Alyssa still demand to watch a Christmas movie every night before bed! Their favorites are "E-dow Ho Ho" (Mickey Mouse) and Prep and Landing. Clif started back to school on Tuesday and really likes his professors this semester. The girls started back to school on Thursday and I am happy to say there were NO tears at drop off! Since everyone was sick throughout the Christmas holiday, getting back into the swing of things was even better than I thought it would be. I think we were all ready to get out of the house and back into somewhat of a routine!
Clif and I were able to go on date night Friday night!!! We went to Yard House while Ms. Katie came to watch the girls.
Saturday night, Ella and I made cookies. The last time we made cookies they were Christmas cookies, so we decorated them with sprinkles, etc. Well.... I think Ella was under the impression we were making Christmas cookies again because she was ready to decorate! Needless to say, there was a "little" bit of a mess to clean up. But that's okay, because Ella LOVES to bake!!
How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love baking too...and you look so hot for your date night!
ReplyDelete